Thursday, April 19, 2012

Creamy Parmesan Salad Dressing, Easy!

This one fills quite a few of the right categories, which always makes me happy. It's quick, easy, absolutely delicious and requires only a few ingredients. I buy Parmesan cheese, grate it and freeze it so I always have it on hand for this dressing. It also keeps in the fridge in an air tight container for up to four days. It can't miss!
Ingredients:
4 tablespoons Duke's mayonnaise (I should check into stock options with Duke's)
2 teaspoons Italian seasoning
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Makes about 1/2 cup dressing


Add all of the ingredients to a cup or small bowl.


Whisk until all the ingredients are well blended. Chill for at least  thirty minutes to let the flavors come together in a happy delicious union! Serve over romaine lettuce or salad of your choice.
I told you it was easy...


No comments:

Post a Comment